Schull sea kayaking weekend February 9th to 11th, 2024 – Only 1 more place available!
Enjoy 2 days of fantastic sea kayaking in West Cork with options ranging from circumnavigating Heir island or even Sherkin and weather permitting paddling around Mizen Head.
There is so much to explore on the area that one weekend isn’t enough!
This trip is for Level 2+ paddlers who have previously paddled with Riverbend or whose ability is proven.
Leaders are very experienced kayakers who lead sea and river trips professionally and are Canoe Ireland level 3 Instructors.
David Walsh is also ISKGA International Sea Kayak Guide.
- Based in Fastnet Marine Outdoor Education Centre, Schull with direct access to the sea.
- Completely different from the Eastern and South Coastline with so many islands and opportunities to paddle open crossings.
- Bonus night paddle on Friday night for anyone who arrives early.
- Breakfast and lunch included in the price, just eat out in Schull or cook dinner for yourself in the well equipped Centre kitchen.
- Facilities include drying room, large living and dining rooms, lots of hot water and dormitory accommodation which will be sparsely filled so don’t worry about someone sleeping overhead!
- You are guaranteed to want to return to the area to paddle many more times!