Riverbend Adventures Ltd requires full payment at the time of booking in order to secure all places on tours and camps.
- Sea kayaking trips are subject to weather and sea conditions, we ask for payment the day before the trip is due to depart, when we have confirmed the forecast allows the Tour to go ahead. Payment can then be made by transfer or through our booking system.
- If you cancel 5 days before your class or trip we can offer you a full refund or we will reschedule your tour or camp for a new date. Cancellations made less than 5 days or not attending for your booking will result in the full fee being forfeited. (Cancellation or changes of dates MUST be made by email or phone call only. Voice message or WhatsApp will not be accepted).
- If you cancel 5 – 2 days in advance we can offer you 50% refund or book you onto another course or tour as availability allows.
- If you cancel between 48 and 24 hours in advance we will book you onto another class, course or trip as availability allows.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours in advance we cannot guarantee that we can reschedule a class, course or trip for you and we will not refund your money.
- Rain will not interfere with our tours or events, so they will run as planned. In very severe weather conditions where the river is in flood or a Met Eireann severe weather warning is in place, it may be necessary to cancel an activity. In that case, we will contact you, giving you as much notice as possible and we will offer you a new booking or a refund.
- Sea Kayak Tours: Sea Kayaking tours are not affected by rain and will proceed. We will confirm that the tour is going ahead by phone one or two days in advance. In the event that the sea conditions are unsuitable we will notify you by phone. In the event that the sea conditions force a tour cancellation, we will endeavour to reschedule it. Paid fees will be refunded in the event of cancellation.